Vacancies for Visiting Professor for Quality Assurance
Visiting Professor for Quality Assurance
University of Colombo School of Computing, Sri Lanka
The University of Colombo School of Computing wishes to invite applications for the post of Visiting Professor for quality assurance who will assist in improving the quality assurance and accreditation process of the degree programmes of UCSC.
The duration of the appointment shall be 1 year subjected to the acceptance by UCSC.
The role of the Visiting Professor for Quality Assurance includes;
- Review teaching of degree programmes
- Involve in quality assurance activities of academic programmes
Qualifications and Experience
- Should be preferably in the rank of Professor of a University or equivalent;
- Should possess a PhD, preferably in Computing related discipline; and
- Should have past experience on quality assurance activities.
The visiting professor will be paid a monthly all-inclusive honorarium equivalent to the salary of a Professor.
Applicants are requested to submit their Curriculum-Vitae to the following, via e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th February 2019.
For further details, please contact, Director/ University of Colombo School of Computing through email: email@example.com , Tel: 011- 25812458 and Fax: 011- 2587239
University of Colombo School of Computing
35, Reid Avenue,