The Academic, Publications and Welfare is the division which provides all the facilities to conduct lectures and other academic activities especially for Undergraduate students. In the UCSC premises there are 09 lecture rooms, 09 labs are operated daily for undergraduate purpose which are located over five floors. Other than that students presentations and other related activities are to be organized regularly as there are more than 850 students are currently studying in the undergraduate programmes belong to 1st to 4th year. As all these activities are mainly handling by Academic, publications and Welfare division. The below mentioned table contains the capacity of the Lecture halls.
|Mini Auditorium (E205)||195.8||200|
All together the ratio between total no of students : total lecture hall seating capacity is 900 : 1250 in 2019.
- Processing Bursary Applications
- Processing Hostel Applications
- Administration of three Hostel premises
- Administration work related to M.Sc Programmes & M. Phil Programmes
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- Daliy admin work related to Lectures
- Preparation of Minutes of Boards of Studies