UNIVERSITY OF COLOMBO SCHOOL OF COMPUTING
Post of Temporary Assistant Lecturer
The University of Colombo School of Computing (UCSC) will entertain applications up to Monday, 15th July 2019 from persons possessing the following qualifications for the above position.
- A degree with a specialization in Computer Science (CS)/ Software Engineering (SE)/ Information and Communication Technology (ICT)/ Information Systems (IS)/ Information Technology (IT) with first or second class (upper division) Honours from a recognized University.
Salary: Rs. 52,892/- p.m. (Including Government approved Cost of Living Allowance)
Applicants with teaching experience will be given preference.
- Complete the online application form available in the UCSC web site (http://www.ucsc.lk/vacancies) using your personal data.
- Complete and submit the application.
- Print the completed application form and sign.
- Send the printed form along with copies of academic qualifications, to the address mentioned below, on or before 15th July 2019.
- The name of the post in respect of which the application is sent should be stated on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
- Applications received after the closing date, incomplete or not submitted in the format provided in the UCSC website will be rejected.
Postal Address: Senior Assistant Registrar/ Establishments Division, University of Colombo School of Computing, No. 35, Reid Avenue, Colombo 07.
University of Colombo School of Computing
No. 35, Reid Avenue