Vacancies for the Post of Technical Officer – ICT and Media (Contract/ Assignment)
UNIVERSITY OF COLOMBO SCHOOL OF COMPUTING
Technical Officer – ICT and Media (Contract/ Assignment)
- (a) Three (03) G C E (Advanced Level) passes in Science subjects in one sitting; subject combination(s) to be decided by the faculty concerned upon the recommendation of the Department
- (b) Passed a skill oriented formal programme of training relevant to the post of at least one year (full time) duration or equivalent. The acceptability of the training programme for this purpose shall be judged by the Faculty concerned.
Age – Not more than 35 years
Selection : Practical test and/ or interview .
Preference will be given to those who have experience in working with the ICT/ Media environment.
Instructions to fill the application:
- You will have to complete the online application on the UCSC website using your personal details.
- Complete and submit the application.
- Print the completed application form and sign.
- Send the printed form along with copies of academic qualifications, to the address mentioned below, on or before 20.12.2018.
- The name of the post in respect of which the application is sent, should be stated on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
- Applications received after the closing date, incomplete or not submitted in the format provided in the UCSC website will be rejected.
Postal Address: Senior Asst Registrar/ Establishments Division, University of Colombo School of Computing, No. 35, Reid Avenue, Colombo 07.
Application who are employees of Government Department, State Corporations and Statutory Bodies should forward their applications through the Heads of their respective institutions.
Incomplete, and late applications will be rejected.
University of Colombo School of Computing
No.35, Reid Avenue