Vacancies for the Post of Management Assistant (Contract/ Assignment)
UNIVERSITY OF COLOMBO SCHOOL OF COMPUTING
Management Assistant (Contract/ Assignment)
(1) C.E. (Ordinary Level) Examination in six (06) subjects in one sitting with five credit passes including credit passes in
- Sinhala Language/ Tamil Language
- English Language/ English Literature
(2) Passed in all subjects at G.C.E (A/L) Examination (except the Common General paper) in one sitting under the old or new syllabus
At least one year related work experience
Preference will be given to those who possess the following;
a. An acceptable qualification in computer applications of not less than six (06) months duration obtained from a recognized institute
b. Two years of experience in the use of computer application packages
Age – Not more than 35 years.
Selection: Applicant will be listed based on their academic and work experience in the field. Shorted listed applicants will be interviewed and/or will be given a test to select suitable candidates.
Instructions to fill the application:
- You will have to complete the online application on the UCSC website using your personal details.
- Complete and submit the application.
- Print the completed application form and sign.
- Send the printed form along with copies of academic qualifications, to the address mentioned below, on or before 20.12.2018.
- The name of the post in respect of which the application is sent, should be stated on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
- Applications received after the closing date, incomplete or not submitted in the format provided in the UCSC website will be rejected.
Postal Address: Senior Asst. Registrar/ Establishments Division, University of Colombo School of Computing, No. 35, Reid Avenue, Colombo 07.
Application who are employees of Government Department, State Corporations and Statutory Bodies should forward their applications through the Heads of their respective institutions.
Incomplete, and late applications will be rejected.
University of Colombo School of Computing
No.35, Reid Avenue