UNIVERSITY OF COLOMBO SCHOOL OF COMPUTING
REGISTRATION OF SUPPLIERS AND CONTRACTORS FOR THE YEAR 2020
Applications are invited from Government Establishments, Cooperative Societies, Manufactures, Reputed Suppliers, Local Agents, Dealers and Contractors who wish to register themselves with the University of Colombo School of Computing (UCSC) for the Supply of under mentioned items/works/services for the year 2020.
01.Stationeries and Office Consumable
1.1 Photocopy Papers, Computer Stationeries, typing sheets, Roneo papers, File covers, CR Registers, Envelopes, Printing papers, Carbon papers, Brown paper, ruled paper, Note Books, Drawing paper, Papers for Brail Typewriter, etc.
1.2 Paper pins, Paper clips, Staplers, Stapler pins, Pen (ballpoint), Pencils, Chalk, Paperweight, Inkpad, Pad ink, Magi board pen, etc.
1.3 Duplicating ink, Master rolls, Photocopy Toners, Printing Toners, Computer Printer Ribbon, Typing Ribbon, Fax Toner, Fax Cartridge. (Electronic Typewriter/Manual Typewriter etc)
1.4 Date Stamp, Rubber Stamp, Plastic Name Board
02. Office Equipment
2.1 Calculators, Photocopy Machine, Communication Equipment, Fax Machine, Copy Printers, etc.
2.2 Computers, Printers, UPS
2.3 Computer Software
2.4 Computer Hardware and Network accessories.
2.5 Finger Print Machines
2.6 CCTV Camera
2.7 Video Conference System
2.8 Book Binding Equipment
03. Books and Periodicals
3. Books and Periodicals
04. Office Furniture- Wooden/ Steel/Plastic
4.1 Filing Cabinets, Steel Cupboards, Office Table, Executive Chairs, Computer Chairs, Computer Tables, Lecture hall chairs, Glass Fronted Almira. Bookshelf, Book Track, Plastic Chairs, Exam Tables (Foldable), etc.
4.2 Water Dispensers
05. Teaching Equipment
5.1 Multimedia Projectors, Overhead Projectors, Public Addressing System, Head Phones, FM Microphones and Clip-on Microphones (Collar Microphone), Microphone Stands and Podium Microphone, Amplifiers, Smart Board, Projector screen, etc
06. Electrical Goods and Appliances
6.1 Deep Freezers, Refrigerators
6.2 Air Conditioners
6.3 Clocks, Torchlight, Fan, Iron Box
6.4 Television, DVD Players, Cameras, Video Cameras, Voice Recorder.
6.5 Bulbs, Wires, Cables, Switches, Plug Tops, Holders and Other Electrical Goods, Street Lamps, etc.
6.6 Food Warmer
6.7 Water Pump
07. Supply of Refreshment and Foods
7.1 Supply of Short Eats Beverages and Catering Services for Meetings, Seminars, and Workshop.
7.2 Supply of Cooked Foods, Water Bottles, Soft Drinks
7.3 Meal, Food Packs, Parcels
08. Motor Spare Parts
8.1 Motor Spare Parts
8.2 The vehicle, Motor Bicycle Batteries
8.3 Tires and Tubes
8.4 Vehicle Equipment and Accessories Including Three Wheelers and Moto bicycles
09. Hardware and Plumbing Items
9.1 Steel, G.I sheets, Wire Nails, Bolts and Nuts, Screws, Wheel- Barrows, Crowbars, Taps, Ball Valves, Barbed wire, etc
9.2 Plywood and PVC Doors, Plywood sheets, etc.
9.3 PVC Pipes, Fittings, Water Tanks, etc.
10. Janitorial Items / Essential Items
10.1 Essential Items, Tile Cleaner, Air Freshener, Soap, and Other Relevant Items
10.2 Mopper, Wiper.
10.3 Brooms, Ekel Brooms, Coir, and Coir Rugs, Brushes
11. Building Materials
11.1 Bricks, Sands, Rubble, Metal and Lime, Concrete Fence Post, Gravel, Cement, Tiles, Glasses, Hume pipes, Paint etc.
12. Kitchen Utensils / Equipment and Furniture
12.1 Kitchen Utensils
12.2 Kitchen Equipment
12.3 Canteen Tables and Chairs
12.4 Canteen Cupboard, Showcases
13. Uniform Materials and Curtain Materials
13.1 Shirting Material, Suiting Material, Saree, etc.
13.2 Raincoat, Gum Boots, Safety Boots, Umbrella, Shoes, Socks.
13.3 Curtain Materials.
13.4 Convocation Barrels
13.5 Graduates Cloaks
14. Procurement of Services – Repairs to Office, Laboratory, Teaching Equipment, and Other Equipment
14.1 Repairs to Office Equipment and Calculators.
14.2 Repairs to Wooden Furniture
14.3 Repairs to Photocopy Machine, Fax Machine, Copy Printer, etc.
14.4 Repairs to Computers, Monitors, Printers, Scanners and UPS etc.
14.5 Repairs to Refrigerators, Deep Freezers, and Air Conditioners
14.6 Repairs to Overhead Projectors and Multimedia Projectors
14.7 Repairs to Television, DVD Players
14.8 Repairs to Pedestal, Ceiling and Wall Fans
14.9 Repairing of Generators and Servicing
14.10 Repairing of Elevator and Servicing
15.1 Printing of Magazines, Journals, Registers
15.2 Book Bindings
15.3 Printing of Envelopes, File Covers, Forms
15.4 Printing of Official Identity Cards, Students Identity Cards, etc.
15.5 Digital Name Board Printing.
15.6 Printing of Banners
15.7 Printing of Diaries
16. Repair to Motor Vehicles
16.1 Repairs to Motor Vehicles ( Bus, Car, Van, Double Cabs, Tractors ( two-wheeler and four-wheeler) Motor Bicycles and Three Wheelers, Scooters, etc)
16.2 Air Conditioning, Auto Electrical, Tinkering, Painting, Engine, and Other Motor Vehicle Repairs.
16.3 Servicing of Motor Vehicles
16.4 Vehicle Seats, Seat Covers
17. Sports Goods
17.1 Sports Goods, Sports Equipment
18. Procurement of Works
18.1 Construction of Building and other Structures
18.2 Rehabilitation and Improvement to Building and Other Structures
18.3 Supply, fixing and commissioning LAN and network equipment
18.4 Consultancy Services (Consultancy for Construction of buildings, Road, Water Supply, Electricity Supply and Electricity Balancing, Networking, Drainage)
18.7 Installation of Street Lamp and Maintenance.
18.8 Fitting of Curtain items and floor carpeting.
19. Hiring of Vehicles
19.1 Hiring of Vehicles
20. Other Services
20.1 Flower and Other Garden Plants, Flower Pots, Plant Maintenance
20.2 Laundering Facilities
20.3 Ratting of Chairs
20.4 Transport of Goods
20.5 Janitorial Services
20.6 Gully Services
20.7 Supplying of Skilled and Unskilled Laborers
20.8 Cutting and Pruning of Trees
20.9 Polishing of Wooden Furniture
20.10 Rent out Hall and Buildings / Houses
20.11 Video and Photograph
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The application (Online application form or Specimen form) should be downloaded from the UCSC website and send it under registered cover with “Registration of Suppliers and Contractors 2020” marked on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
- Non – refundable fee for Registration of Suppliers and Contractors
- A non-refundable fee of Rs. 1,000.00 per main category can be deposited in favor of “Director, University of Colombo School of Computing” to the Current Account No. 086-1001-2-1190316 at any branch of the People’s Bank or payment can be paid in cash to the Shroff (1st Floor at the UCSC) on any working day between 8:45 AM to 3:45 PM. up to 23rd December 2019
Original deposit slip or payment receipt issued by the Shroff counter should be attached with the application. If not, the application will be rejected.
(Note: If the applicant is applied for many main categories, the applicant should pay the non-refundable fee accordingly. Eg – 5 Main Category x Rs. 1,000.00 = 5,000.00)
- Relevant Organization should possess a valid Business Registration and Revenue License from Local Authority/Trade License obtained from the Appropriate Authority and certified copies of these documents should be attached to the application.
- If the intended supplier is a Limited Liability Company, the Certificate of Incorporation of the Company should be annexed with the application.
- If the Organization supplies Goods/Services which is a Sole Agent, the Authorization letter from the Principal should be attached.
- The Organization should have at least three years’ experience of supplying the relevant items (goods/services/Works), where necessary Documentary Evidence is needed. The UCSC has the right to accept with lesser experience also.
- Copy of the Registration Certificate of ICTAD in connection with the Construction Contracts should be attached.
- Every supplier should agree to provide a credit facility for at least one month.
- Copy of the VAT Registration and if no VAT Registration and VAT Exemption Certificate issued by the Commissioner-General, Inland Revenue should be attached.
- Incomplete or application without supporting documents will not be considered for registration.
- Acceptance for Registrations will be notified by email.
- The University of Colombo School of Computing has the right to call for quotations other than from the Registered Suppliers, Contractors and it reserves the right to make inquiries from those who are not registered as well. Suppliers who fail to quote or fail to make delivery in time or in conformity with the order will be deleted from the Registration of Suppliers list without giving any notice.
- Any clarification could be obtained from the Assistant Bursar – Procurements +94 -11- 2581245/7 Ext. 6042
- The Closing date for the application is 23rd December 2019
- All Applications should be addressed to the Assistant Bursar – Procurements, University of Colombo School of Computing, No 35 Reid Avenue Colombo 00700, and sent under the Registered Post. All applications should be marked “Registration for Supplies/ Services – 2020” on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
- This advertisement could be downloaded from the UCSC Web Site https://ucsc.cmb.ac.lk
- If you wish to fill the online application form, you should download the filled form and it should be sent to UCSC with the payment slip on or before 23rd December 2019.
University of Colombo School of Computing
No 35 Reid Avenue Colombo 00700
Telephone: 258 1245