Vacancies for the Posts of Project Assistant – University of Colombo School of Computing
The University of Colombo School of Computing wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified persons for the post of Project Assistant (on assignment) who will assist in the managing foreign-funded projects and perform effectively in achieving the targets during a specified time.
- Convene discussions/meetings with stakeholders of collaborative projects and maintain records
- Coordination of the communication between the project team of the University of Colombo School of Computing and Donor Agencies.
- Arrange and facilitate visits of foreign research students, researchers of the projects.
- Preparing periodical reports related to the projects.
- Preparation of necessary documents and carrying out other relevant duties under the guidance of Principle Investigators of the project.
- A Bachelor Degree in Science/ Management or in a relevant field,
- Good writing and communication skills in English,
- Experience in project management/scientific writing/field research/ publications
Assignment Period: one year (can be extended based on the service requirement)
Remuneration: An all-inclusive payment of LKR 50,000.00 per month.
How to Apply:
Please send a self-prepared application form [with biodata, photograph, contact details, academic/professional qualifications, academic achievements, extracurricular achievements, 02 names of referees] on or before 15th August 2018 to the Senior Assistant Registrar, Postgraduate Division, University of Colombo School of Computing, No. 35, Reid Avenue, Colombo 07.
A soft version of the application should also be submitted via email email@example.com before 15th August 2018.
University of Colombo School of Computing