Vacancies for the Post of Temporary Assistant Lecturer
UNIVERSITY OF COLOMBO SCHOOL OF COMPUTING
Post of Temporary Assistant lecturer
The University of Colombo School of Computing (UCSC) will entertain applications up to Monday, 17th December 2018 from persons possessing the following qualifications for the above positions.
- A degree with specialization in Computer Science (CS)/ Software Engineering (SE)/ Information and Communication Technology (ICT)/ Information Systems (IS)/ Information Technology (IT) with first or second class (upper division) Honours from a recognized University.
Instructions to fill the application:
- You will have to complete the online application on the UCSC website using your personal details.
- Complete and submit the application.
- Print the completed application form and sign.
- Send the printed form along with copies of academic qualifications, to the address mentioned below, on or before 17.12.2018.
- The name of the post in respect of which the application is sent, should be stated on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
- Applications received after the closing date, incomplete or not submitted in the format provided in the UCSC website will be rejected.
Postal Address: Senior Asst Registrar/ Establishments Division, University of Colombo School of Computing, No. 35, Reid Avenue, Colombo 07.
No.35, Reid Avenue