Aptitude Test of B.Sc. in Information Systems – Academic Year 2018/2019
Date of Aptitude Test
08.04.2019 (Monday) (Only held in Colombo)
- Admission Cards will be issued only to the candidates who have satisfied the necessary admission requirements for the Aptitude Test.
- Admission Card will not be issued to the candidates who did not send the printout of the online application form with the copy of the Cash pay-in-voucher to the Examinations & Registration Division through the registered post on or before 15.02.2019.
- The admission card will be available on the UCSC website (www.ucsc.cmb.ac.lk) on or after 29.03.2019. The candidates are requested to download the admission card and print it in a white A4 sheet. Please note that the admission cards will not be sent to any candidate by post.
- It is important for the candidate to attest the admission card before sitting for the examination.
- The pass list will be sent to the UGC and this will be published on the UCSC web site (ucsc.cmb.ac.lk).
- Passing the Aptitude Test alone, will not entitle the candidate for the admission to the Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Degree Programme.
Inquiries regarding the Aptitude Test should be made to Senior Assistant Registrar/Examinations & Registration on 011-2581245 or 011-2581246 (ext.: 8997, 8996) or through email@example.com.