Learning Management System (LMS) Administration
The learning management system (LMS) administration course provides the basic skills and knowledge required for site administrators to perform an important function of managing the LMS site on a day-to-day basis. They often have exclusive access to settings and options that can impact dramatically on the experience of participants within courses and the degree to which the LMS site aligns with the wider objectives of the organization.
This course provides a wide-ranging overview of the administrative functionality that non-technical users* need to be familiar with to manage a LMS site effectively and to make informed strategic decisions about site set up. This course also will help you make the correct decisions in setting up the learning environment. This course is based on Moodle LMS.
*Technical users find this course useful too!
After successful completion of this course students will be able to:
Install and update selected LMS (Moodle) on given platforms
Explore the functionality in the user and administrator interface to identify the architecture
Install, configure and maintain the selected LMS for a given learning requirements to provide efficient and secured learning service
Outline Of The Course
- Introduction to Online Learning and Moodle LMS
- Installing and Upgrading LMS
- Creating Program Structure and Courses
- Managing Users of Different Types
- Creating and Assigning Role s and Permissions
- Configuring Modules
- Monitoring User Activities
- Setting Up Security to Protect LMS
- Fine Tuning LMS for Performance and Optimization
- Backing Up and Restoring LMS at Different Levels
Duration : 05 days
Course Fee: Rs. 17500/=
Last Updated ( Thursday, 10 March 2011 )