Instructional Design Methodology for e-Learning
Those who are interested in designing e-learning environments need to know how to design e-learning content and the environment to support learners to do their learning successfully. This course provides a broad overview of e-learning design concepts, principles and things to remember in designing effective e-learning environments. Further this course guides itsâ€™ participants to prepare a syllabus for an online course and design, develop and implement an online course.
At the end of this course the students will be able to
- Prepare a curriculum for a short course which is to be conducted online.
- Describe design features of the components of an online learning environment.
- Design and develop e-learning content following ADDIE model
- Design e-learning activities and assessments
- Identify ethics and rules associated with online learning environments
Outline Of The Course
- Preparing curricula for e-learning programmes
- Designing virtual learning environments
- Planning to design e-learning environments
- Design e-learning content
- Designing activities and evaluations for e-learning
- Developing e-learning content
- Implementing e-learning environments
Duration : 05 days
Course Fee: Rs. 17500/
Last Updated ( Monday, 14 March 2011 )