Enosha Hettiarachchi is a Senior Lectuere at the University of Colombo School of Computing (UCSC), Sri Lanka. She obatined a PhD in Information and Knowledge Society (Network and Information Technologies area) in 2013 with the highest qualification of "Excellent Cum Laude", focused on e-assessment and technology from the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC), Barcelona, Spain. After completion of her PhD, she was offered a Postdoctoral Researcher position at the Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3) of the UOC, Barcelona, Spain. She has obtained both her Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in the field of Computer Science from the University of Colombo School of Computing (UCSC), Sri Lanka. Her main research interests are technology-enhanced assessment, e-learning, technologies and tools for distance education, learning object repositories, Learning Analytics, Educational Technology, Human Computer Interaction, Big Data, Game based Learning, and Gamification.
- PhD in Information and Knowledge Society (Network and Information Technologies Area) (2013), Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain
- M.Sc. in Computer Science (MCS) (2009), University of Colombo School of Computing, Sri Lanka.
- Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT) (2004) University of Colombo School of Computing, Sri Lanka
- National Best Quality Software Awards (NBQSA) Bronze Award in the Education & Training Category for my masters project entitled “SCORM Based Online Assessment Objects for Computing Skill Evaluation”, 2010
- National Best Quality Software Awards (NBQSA) Merit Award in the Research & Development Category for “eNOSHA, a Free Open Source Learning Object repository” project., 2010