Human Resource Development component of the HETCÂ assisted higher education institutes to strengthen the quality of their academic-staff through suitable postgraduate programmes. Following were enrolled at UCSC for MPhil/PhD Training.
University Of Peradeniya – Ms.Â Uvasara Dissanayeke
Supervisors: Dr. K.P. Hewagamage & Prof. G.N. Wikramanayake (UCSC);Â Robert Ramberg (Stockholm University)
Stockholm University, Sweden:Â May-July 2013
- Uvasara Dissanayeke, K.P. Hewagamage, Robert Ramberg, Gihan N. Wikramanayake, CEUR Workshop Proceedings 955, An Activity Theory Based Approach to Introduce mLearning in Agriculture, in Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Mobile and Contextual Learning, mLearn 2012, Ed. Marcus Specht, Mike Sharples, Jari Multisilta, Helsinki, Finland, October 16 -18: CEUR-WS, Oct, 2012, pp. 326-327.
- Uvasara Dissanayeke, K.P. Hewagamage, Robert Ramberg, Gihan N. Wikramanayake, Twitter in mLearning: Enhancing Agriculture Knowledge Among a Group of young Farmers in Kandy District, Sri Lanka, Dec, 2012, UCSC Symposium.
- Dissanayeke, U., K.P. Hewagamage, Ramberg, R., Gihan N. Wikramanayake, Twitter Micro-Blogging Based Mobile Learning Approach to Enhance the Agriculture Education Process, in IADIS Mobile Learning 2013, 14â€“16 March, Lisbon, Portugal: Mar, 2013.
University Of Sri Jayewardenapura – Mr. C. Ranil Peiris
Supervisors: Dr. K.P. Hewagamage & Prof. G.N. Wikramanayake (UCSC); Henrik Hansson (Stockholm University)
Stockholm University, Sweden: 2012-2014
- Colombage Peiris, K.P. Hewagamage, Henrik Hansson, Gihan N. Wikramanayake, International Association of Technology, Education and Development, An Analysis of Existing Issues in Research Project Initiation Stage: Information and Communication Technology Perspective, in 7th International Technology, Education and Development Conference (INTED), Valencia, Spain: Mar, 2013.
University Of Ruhuna – Ms. Anusha I. Walisadeera
Supervisors: Prof. G.N. Wikramanayake (UCSC); Prof. Athula Ginige (University of Western Sydney)
University of Western Sydney, Australia: 2012-2014
- Anusha I Walisadeera, Gihan N. Wikramanayake, Athula Ginige, An Ontological Approach to Meet Information Needs of Farmers in Sri Lanka, inÂ 13th International Conference on Computational Science and Applications (ICCSA), Ed. Murgante et al., Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam June 24-27: Springer, Heidelberg, Part I, LNCS 7971, Jun, 2013, pp. 228-240.
- Anusha I Walisadeera, Gihan N. Wikramanayake, Athula Ginige, Designing a Farmer Centred Ontology for Social Life Network, in DATA 2013 – Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Data Technologies and Applications, Reykjavik, Iceland, 29-31 July, 2013: SciTePress, Jul, 2013, pp. 238-247.